The conference will take place on the University of Iowa campus and will highlight recovery of the arts campus following the 2008 flood of the Iowa River, including the new Voxman Music Building and Rita Benton Music Library.
We welcome submissions explaining and raising awareness of your recent projects, research, innovations, discoveries, etc., relating to music and to the profession of music librarianship—anything that you think would benefit Chapter members and their constituencies.
This year we are inviting both presentations and posters. Presentations can be in the form of single or multiple presenters or moderated panels. Student member proposal submissions are encouraged!
Program proposals should include:
- A paragraph describing the subject and nature of your presentation;
- Time needed for presentation (30 minutes, 45 minutes, or 60 minutes);
- The format of your session (single presenter, multiple presenters, moderated panel, or poster session);
- Any equipment or set-up required for your presentation (digital display projector, audio and/or video, table for panel members, Internet connection, other?)
Please submit program proposals by Friday, June 30, 2017 to
Notifications about acceptances will be sent by August 11, 2017.
View the LibGuide for the upcoming meeting at: http://libguides.musiclibraryassoc.org/c.php?g=634657&p=4599289
- Susannah Cleveland, Chair (Bowling Green State University; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Katie Buehner (University of Iowa; email@example.com)
- Melissa Moll (University of Iowa; firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Joe Clark (Kent State University; email@example.com)
- Lynne Weber (Minnesota State University, Mankato; firstname.lastname@example.org)